Tuesday 14 June 2016

Stuff

Hi Everyone!

You may think that I haven't been doing much as my last post on here was about 3 weeks ago, but in fact the opposite is true!


I am trying to use direct emails more, and have consequently set up a Mailchimp email system. They look nicer, include your name, and are a little more 'personal' rather than a general blog like this one, that anyone can happen upon. That in itself is good of course, and I think I have gained business in this way, but once you have connected with the blog - even if you just become a follower, and read a new blog I might put up - you might prefer being on my direct contacts list. 


This means that you get a personalised email every now and again (no pestering, promise!) which is just a way of staying in touch in case you, or anyone else you know needs one or other of my services - bespoke wedding dress or other clothing design, or classes in Pattern cutting and / or sewing. 


If you would like to be included on the list, and be the first to know of any events I may be putting on - workshops here at my home studio, accessory patterns added to the range, open studio etc., then please sign up here: 


atelier@bobbiesroom.co.uk or fill in the little box on the homepage of my website: www.bobbiesroom.co.uk


Look forward to hearing from you, and in the meantime here are some photos of the outside of the studio - a fab location, I'm sure you'd agree :-)


Bobbie 


PS Apologies for the strange appearance of the text and the background 'boxes', but something strange happens when you change the text to white!







SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment