Friday 27 February 2015

Courses and classes in pattern cutting and/or sewing in Oxfordshire.

Hi Everyone! 

Just in case you've only just happened upon this blog, (which is all to do with classes and courses which I hold at my studio her in Oxfordshire, and all things pattern cutting / sewing related), here'a  quick resumé of what I offer:

In my recently refurbished studio, I now have a BIG pattern cutting table! This means that I can accommodate small groups of students at any one time. The result of this, is a cheaper alternative to one to one classes, a more relaxed and fun atmosphere, and a chance to interact with like minded people....

The only skills you need to start are enthusiasm/interest/desire to learn or improve. You can be a total beginner and not even know how to use a sewing machine or a pattern, or you may have started projects in the past and given up when the going got tough! Maybe you have done courses in the past, even a degree, and want to refresh your knowledge, or have a desire to do something totally different using Japanese pattern cutting methods for 'fabric sculpture'..... 

I am a fully qualified teacher with lots of current and past experience, and if you haven't been for classes before, here's a link to my biography, and a map of where the studio is situated. I am totally happy to send a CV as well on request. 

Here's a link to my Facebook page as well, where you can request a booked slot (using the 'book now' button, on the right in the background pic) for regular classes, or for courses tailored (get it!) to your needs.


Please phone 07941 619992 to discuss, or email me at the above address to discuss prices and types of classes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment