Tuesday 8 March 2016

New kid on the block!

Just a quickie....I've just added a page to my blog.....yes! It shows reviews / testimonials / recommendations. Please have a look if you have a mo. I've had so many lately, which is brilliant - some asked for, some not. Asking for a review, and hoping it'll be OK is pretty scary...but luckily, they were fabulous - I'm very lucky :-) But then I'm hoping that if they really didn't like it, they'd be polite enough not to say! So....

I'm also PART way to conquering bl...**$£!!@+><:~%..y Mailchimp, so that I can directly email people on my list and it'll come up with their name in their inbox. They seem to get you to a certain point, and then the road signs just disappear.....:-/ I've emailed 'em... I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth all the time it's taken so far.

Anyway, I AM making a determined effort to be proactive on the marketing side, and I know I AM worth it, it's just the juggling of time that's hard. But I am determined...

Here's a nice little drawing / illustration / logo for you that I found by chance :-D     Bobbie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment