Monday 4 August 2014

New - Group classes in new bigger studio...

Hi Everyone,

In my new studio / fitting room, I now have a 'proper' sized pattern cutting table! This means that I can now accommodate small groups of 4 to 5 students at any one time. The result of this, is a cheaper alternative to one to one classes, a more relaxed and fun atmosphere, and a chance to interact with like minded people....

I am currently planning some 'courses' or themes for blocks of weeks, and would be VERY interested to know about any ideas / interests or desires you might have to do with pattern cutting and/or sewing techniques. 

The only skills you need to start are enthusiasm/interest/desire to learn or improve. You can be a total beginner and not even know how to use a sewing machine or a pattern, or you may have started projects in the past andgiven up when the going got tough! Maybe you have done courses in the past, even a degree, and want to refresh your knowledge, or have a desire to do something totally different using Japanese pattern cutting methods for 'fabric sculpture'..... 


I am a fully qualified teacher with lots of current and past experience, and if you haven't been for classes before, here's a link to my biography. (I am totally happy to send a CV as well on request).

Please phone 07941 619992 to discuss, or email me at the above address.

More details soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment